The Lakes represents another large scale, master planned community developed amid the market Las Vegas Nevada real estate encompasses. The Lakes Las Vegas appears due south of the strip and is also south of the popular Summerlin community. Real estate in The Lakes unfolded around the mid 1980’s, and as the name implies includes several man-made lakes. These lakes provide beautiful surroundings, views and a relaxed setting. They also offer a variety of water sports for a variety of enthusiasts. The Lakes Las Vegas real estate adds up to numerous, lovely amenities, including green spaces, jogging and walking trails, tranquil neighborhoods and a variety of Las Vegas homes for sale on the market at any given time.
The Lakes Las Vegas Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The community resides in the 89117 zip code, close to every convenience, including plenty of shopping, and schools are quite close by. The Lakes host a main lake that is private, for the use of residents and their guests only. Boats, including those with electric motors can be used on the lake. Especially on any given weekend, residents can be seen relaxing on lake cruises or floating through the canals making up adjoining water features here.
The Lakes Las Vegas real estate consists of about 4,000 plus properties. These range from condos and townhomes to single family homes and tastefully extravagant luxury homes. Some of the upper-end, custom homes appear in secluded niches on the waterfront with private boat docks. These homes can easily sell for $1 million plus. Although, homes for sale in The Lakes range nicely in price, attracting a variety of buyer and family types. Find out more. Use the state-of-the-art, map based tool on this page to find all the available Las Vegas homes for sale in the Lakes. Get details on community amenities, even lifestyle preferences. Contact us directly with any questions about The Lakes, or other communities and real estate in the Las Vegas Valley.
(CNN) -- Life in the military "damn sure isn't how Hollywood portrays it," says retired Master Sgt. Mike Butler, who served in the Army for 21 years. So what is it like?
This Veterans Day, CNN woul[...]
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC §512 et seq.) We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
2. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
3. Your address, telephone number, and if available, email address, so that the copyright agent may contact you regarding your complaint; and
4. A signed statement that the above information is accurate, that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and, under the penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation. Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
4. Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
The Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS 1750 East Sahara Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89104 United States Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
By email: email@example.com
If you give notice of copyright infringement by email, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action. This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend that you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the United States Copyright Office website at:http://copyright.gov/onlinesop.